Tuesday, May 02, 2006

No illegals, no burritos

In my previous post, I discuss the May Day immigrant walkout. I briefly touch on the economic and political ramifications of the walkout, and really the whole illegal immigrant issue in general. Basically, I don't have a strong opinion one way or another. I just don't feel like I have a stake in it.

That is, until now. Demonstrator Lubian Piedras hits me right in the gut with this sign.

Please, come to my country by the hundreds of thousands. Please be a burden on social services that I pay taxes for but you don't. Just don't take away my Taco Bell.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you ever had to work hard you would appreciate what the so called illegals do. 9 to 5 is influenced by politics just as much as this debate is. Take a weekend job in a factory then come express your opinion after taking a days old labor working and not whining. there are things that need to be done by yesterday and that is what makes the economy thrive...do you even know what that means... working hard and not whine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home